All About Me

I have lots to say and many people have asked - who is behind China's Secret Teas? So this seems like a good way of marrying the two. Enjoy!

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Three Characteristics

How would you describe yourself in 3 Words/Characteristics?

This is my favourite getting-to-know-you question. As my French in-laws, friends and dinner party guests can attest! So be warned ;-)Most times people don't remember to turn the tables & to ask me to answer it myself....

However, to break the ice, here goes:

The 3 characteristics that best sum Hazel up:

Warm/Friendly
Emphathetic
Trusting

Now my next favourite question (for those closer to me) is:
What are your top 3 positive characteristics?
What are your top 3 negative characteristics?

Could that be why no one comes to my dinner parties anymore?

I don't mean to be intrusive but am just naturally curious and interested in people. In Australia (I lived for 9 years in Sydney) people tend to be more open and since coming to England (have lived here for the past 6 years) I am learning to tone it down so as to not offend.

Anyhow, what is your favourite getting-to-know-you question?

1 Comments:

  • At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good getting to know you questions are;

    What keeps awake at night?

    How much milk do you buy in a week (this is a good clue to someone’s family size)

    What would your best friend say is your best and worse points.

    When was the last time you lied and why

    What is the funniest thing you have ever heard

     

Post a Comment

<< Home