All About Me

I have lots to say and many people have asked - who is behind China's Secret Teas? So this seems like a good way of marrying the two. Enjoy!

Monday, July 03, 2006

Is that an American accent?

So where am I from?

Good question. Grew up in Singapore, spent young adulthood in Sydney, Australia (Eastern suburbs) and about 6 years in the UK. So don't really know where I am from anymore.

Aussies can still hear the Aussie in me. I also get asked 'Are you an American?' quite a bit. This is probably due to the fact that I watch A LOT of TV!

I am currently watching:
Stargate SG1, Law & Order (including all the spin-offs), CSI, House, NCIS, Without a Trace, ER, Chicago Hope, Roswell, Buffy, Angel, Everybody Loves Raymond, Frasier, LOST, Desperate Housewives, Entourage, My Name is Earl.

Shows I have pretty much seen every episode of:
Seinfeld - was gutted when tickets to his farewell Aussie tour sold out in 5 mins!
Sex & the City - own entire series on DVD!

Grew up watching:
Star Trek (I love Spock!), Growing Pains, Family Ties (remember the young Michael J. Fox?), Cosby Show, LA Law, Happy Days, Smurfs (I love the little blue folk!).

Let's just say that I'm contemplating cancelling my subscription to Sky coz increasingly, despite the over 900 channels that we have, there isn't a program that we haven't seen at least once. Some episodes of the Simpsons we have seen at least 3 times! Sad.

Anyone else have the same experience? What are your favourite American TV shows? Does anyone watch as much TV as I?

1 Comments:

  • At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Hazel! I notice a fan of Entourage (and a huge fan of SATC)!

    I'm actually on the lookout for die-hard fans of Entourage. You reckon that means you? Get in touch with me ok? poh_angela@hboasia.com.sg

    Hope to hear from you soon!
    cheers! angela

     

Post a Comment

<< Home