All About Me

I have lots to say and many people have asked - who is behind China's Secret Teas? So this seems like a good way of marrying the two. Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Blind or Deaf?

Definitely blind. You see, I find it easier to remember people's faces than their voices (so I would rather be able to hear them than not hear them). I think the silence would just drive me mad....

Read a report a few years ago that showed that most people (over 90%) of the population would rather be deaf. Yes, I do see the irony, in light of my revelation of just how much tv I do watch. No more copious TV watching, well, I guess I can still listen/hear TV! Much like now actually where I work away on the laptop with the TV in the background. So only half watching.

I mean, does anyone really sit and watch television anymore without doing something else simultaneously? Be it folding the laundry, ironing or replying to emails.

OK, the exception may have been during the World Cup (or any other live televised sporting event). Actually even then, I found it too agonising to just sit and watch without something else to take my mind off the unfairness of things (see previous rant in Blog entry 3).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home