All About Me

I have lots to say and many people have asked - who is behind China's Secret Teas? So this seems like a good way of marrying the two. Enjoy!

Sunday, August 06, 2006

A favour, s'il vous plait

Please can I count on you to help me meet a business goal?
My challenge is to gain 1000 new subscribers to the China’s Secret newsletter within one month.

Possible?? Help me attain this goal, by entering your email address here: www.chinasecret.co.uk/newsletter.php

That’s right, only your email & that will be kept strictly confidential.
You have my solemn promise not to sell, trade or give out any of your details to anyone, no matter how much they offer me.

In exchange you will receive (besides my undying gratitude):

Green tea is good for you, but what is it purported to do exactly? Signup now to find out & for other interesting titbits - www.chinasecret.co.uk/newsletter.php

Tell all your friends, family and colleagues too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home