All About Me

I have lots to say and many people have asked - who is behind China's Secret Teas? So this seems like a good way of marrying the two. Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Happy Day

My first time winning anytime in a lottery/lucky draw.

I won a £50 voucher to shop in Selfridges! Finally, after a year of filling in London Voice surveys, my hard work (well I do like offering up my opinion!) has paid off. The irony is that the survey was so long I almost did not complete it. So imagine my surprise when I received notification that I won the very next day.

Let's see, in the past 4 years I have 'earned' about £40 payment in cheques, £36 in Boots vouchers, £48 in Amazon vouchers and $50 in American Express traveller's cheques.

Not bad but like DH says - in the time I have spent filling in online surveys, I could have made more money working ;-)

Does anyone else like giving their opinions away?

3 Comments:

  • At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Hazel - love the blog!!! But who is DH - does it stand for my hero - David Hasselhoff? I hope so as Im a big fan too!!!

     
  • At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The problem with completing surveys is that they promise you the earth in terms of gifts and money and then never pay up. It's rude really as it's like not paying for a service that you have asked for. Im with Stacey - stick to sweepstakes!

     
  • At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Hazel! I've just had a thought - perhaps DH is the diminutive big nosed Hoff, Dustin "The Hoff" Hoffman? He's not as cool as David but I like him anyway!! Could it be and can I have his autograph!?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home