All About Me

I have lots to say and many people have asked - who is behind China's Secret Teas? So this seems like a good way of marrying the two. Enjoy!

Sunday, July 23, 2006

A Fan, A Fan - my kingdom for a Fan

Let's take a vote: do you use an electric fan or air-conditioning unit to keep cool?

Now, I refuse to get an air-conditioning unit simply for the few weeks in the year that we can actually use it.

HOWEVER, for some bizarre reason - an electric fan never even entered the 'keep Hazel cool' equation. I wonder how a device that blows hot air around and around and around can actually keep me cool? I mean afterawhile, there will be no more perspiration to evaporate and cool me down ;-)

Would an electric fan really work to help keep me cool? Can I finally sleep for more than 4 hours in a row at night?

That's it. If this heatwave lasts beyond the weekend, I may have to voluntarily ask my DH (dear husband) to take me to Homebase. I just hope they have some stock left....

Hint hint: our wedding anniversary is coming up - gifts (especially of machines that blow out cold air) accepted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home