All About Me

I have lots to say and many people have asked - who is behind China's Secret Teas? So this seems like a good way of marrying the two. Enjoy!

Thursday, August 03, 2006

New TV discoveries

Wow - you have to watch E-Ring on FX (in the UK). Starring Dennis Hopper and Benjamin Pratt (ex-Law & Order, ex-Julia Roberts).
Another brilliant production by Jerry Bruckheimer - he also produced my other favourites: CSI, Without a Trace & Cold Case!

Lots of patriotic soldier stuff but I like it! Full of human drama & suspense. They keep the tension wound tight right till the very last min. Unlike other shows where by 45 mins into the programme you know the ending.

Thanks to Nadine (again) I also caught Numb3rs on ITV3 last week. Makes mathematics rather sexy and shows applications in real world.
Perhaps if it was showing when I was in school, I would have not just learnt my trigonometry, calculas, algebra etc. by rote!

Started watching Medium as well but perhaps it is my Christian upbringing but can't quite seem to get into it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home