All About Me

I have lots to say and many people have asked - who is behind China's Secret Teas? So this seems like a good way of marrying the two. Enjoy!

Saturday, July 29, 2006

How to reward myself

This question has remained unanswered for quite some time now. I can't seem to think of suitable rewards for when I have completed a particularly arduous task or project.

How do you reward yourself?

Some rewards I have considered but discarded:

Massage - too expensive in the UK (I mean I can get a full-body treatment in a Korean bath in Sydney for £35! Why should I have to fork out £100 here?)
Ipod - too indulgent
New book - I already have a shelf full of books waiting to be read
Go to the Movies - nothing in particular I want to watch

Perhaps I am already so content I don't want anything else ;-)

For now, I have to bask in the glow of satisfaction of a job completed.

Do you use a system of rewards to help you stay focused and motivated? Would love to hear your experiences/thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home