All About Me

I have lots to say and many people have asked - who is behind China's Secret Teas? So this seems like a good way of marrying the two. Enjoy!

Monday, August 07, 2006

Summer Holidays

Weird question - the UK is actually really very pleasant when the sun shines. So why do so many people go overseas for Summer hols?

I would rather take a month off to a nice sunny beach during the cold Winter period. I suppose those with families have to take advantage of the school holidays.

How about you? Do you prefer to take your annual holiday during Winter or Summer?

1 Comments:

  • At 7:12 PM, Blogger ts said…

    you know when you hit next blog on the top right of your blog? I did, and your site came up. I subscribed to the newsletter as well. Keep writing!
    T

     

Post a Comment

<< Home